SERVING SINGLE MOMS AND WIDOWS
If you are a single mom or widow whose vehicle is in need of an oil change and/or tire rotation, we want to help! For more information, contact Linda Rose at 561.650.7400. A free car wash is included. Volunteers, equipment, and tools are needed. Contact Jimmy Fogleman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to serve.
Please read below so you are prepared for your appointment.
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE BRING THE NEEDED ITEMS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
– Please bring the oil/filter and any other needed items (related to the services listed) to ensure we have the correct supplies your vehicle requires.
– You can do this ahead of time by following these steps: stop by any auto supply store, tell them the year, make, and model of your vehicle, and purchase what you need. (We plan to partner with Advanced Auto on the corner of Belvedere and Dixie.)
– Plan to arrive 15 minutes early if you have the necessary supplies for your car.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO BRING THE NEEDED ITEMS
– If you are unable to do this in advance, runners will be available who can take you to get the supplies.
– If finances are a concern, we want to help as much as we can.
– Plan to arrive 30 minutes early if someone will need to take you to get supplies.
Oil And Filter Change
WIPERS & MISCELLANEOUS