We partner with parents to help kids discover and pursue God’s design.
1. Remember, the safest place to worship is at home.
2. Let’s keep everyone healthy.
- Masks are required at all times for kids age 3+.
- Kids and volunteers will be temperature checked before entering classrooms.
- No snacks will be provided or allowed in classrooms.
3. Let’s make sure we have enough space.
- Small group gatherings only.
- Classrooms operating at 50% capacity.
- Stay 6 feet apart during drop-off, pick-up, and in the classrooms.
4. We’re keeping everything squeaky-clean and contact-free.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all classrooms.
- Arrive with your family and our Kids Team leader(s) will handle check-in and guide kids to their classrooms (first-time guests can take kids to their room).
- There will be one-way traffic flow for entering and exiting.
5. Not feeling so good? Please worship at home (see #1).