Kids Camp takes place in Lake Placid, Florida and is for kids who have completed Grades 3 through 5. Kids Camp is a place where neighbors become friends and friends become family. Click below to learn more!
We partner with parents to help kids discover and pursue God’s design.
1. Remember, the safest place to worship is at home.
2. Let’s keep everyone healthy.
- Masks are required at all times for kids age 3+.
- Kids and volunteers will be temperature checked before entering classrooms.
- No snacks will be provided or allowed in classrooms.
3. Let’s make sure we have enough space.
- Small group gatherings only.
- Classrooms operating at 50% capacity.
- Be mindful of others during drop-off, pick-up, and in the classrooms.
4. We’re keeping everything squeaky-clean and contact-free.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all classrooms.
- Arrive with your family and our Kids Team leader(s) will handle check-in and guide kids to their classrooms (first-time guests can take kids to their room).
- There will be one-way traffic flow for entering and exiting.
5. Not feeling so good? Please worship at home (see #1).