STUDENT CAMP | JULY 10-14
LAKE PLACID, FLORIDA
Cost through May 22: $380
Cost after May 22: $430
For students who have completed grades 6-12.
Registration deadline is June 25, 2017.
You may register with a $100 deposit (non-refundable, non-transferable).
Mandatory parent meeting on July 2nd at all campuses.
For more information or questions, please contact the Student office at 561.650.7400, ext. 106140,
or email email@example.com.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen and a Bible
- Sleeping bag or twin bed sheets and a pillow
- One-piece (modest) swimsuit
- Casual clothes for 5 days
- Bug spray
- Sneakers for rec games
- Toiletries & 2 towels
- Long sleeve clothing for paintball (if desired)
- Fun clothes for late night activities – To be determined
- Extra $ for snacks (see below)
- Prescriptions medications—please turn these in to our nurse at check-in on Monday
- Lunch $ for drive home
What is Student Camp?
– Student Camp is a 5-day overnight camp experience where students will make lifelong memories, good friendships, and have a blast while learning more about who God is.
Who is going?
-All students who have completed 6th-12th grade.
Where is Student Camp?
-Lake Placid Camp and Conference Center in Lake Placid, FL
How will the students get to and from Student Camp?
-Air-conditioned charter buses will depart from Family Church Gardens on Monday morning, July 10. All students need to be checked in by a parent or designated adult. Buses will return on Friday, July 14.
Will my students be safe?
-Yes! All counselors are church members and have been thoroughly background checked and trained. Counselors are a mixture of parents and college students. All activities for Student Camp are designed for your child to have fun while being safe. Certified lifeguards are hired through the Camp for beach and boat time. A nurse and paramedic will be on site at all times in case of an emergency.
Where will the students sleep?
-Students will be in a clean, air-conditioned cabin with their color team and counselors. Boys and girls are in separate facilities.
What will my Student eat at camp?
-We work with Lake Placid Camp and Conference Center’s chef to develop delicious meals. If your child has an allergy, please clearly mark it on your registration form and contact the Students Ministry Office.