Established in 1901, our Downtown Campus is located in West Palm Beach on the Intracoastal Waterway. We are committed to teaching the Bible, building families, and loving our West Palm Beach neighbors.
- Worship services at 8:30, **9:45 and 11:00am.
All services have the same music and preaching.
**Interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Adult Growth Groups meet at 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00am.
- Additional Growth Groups meet during the week.
- College Student Growth Group meets at 11:00am.
- MS and HS Bible Studies meet at 9:45am.
- A combined MS/HS Bible Study meets at 11:00am.
- Nursery, Preschool and Elementary programs and groups are available during all service times. See Kids page for complete details.
- There is no Wednesday night service at this campus.
Age Groups | 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Adult Growth Groups meet on the third floor of the Development Center (building just to the north of the Worship Center).
- Students Grades 6 – 12 meet in The Loft.
- Kids Pre-K – Grade 5 meet on the second floor of the Development Center (building just to the north of the Worship Center).
- Childcare provided for kids 8 weeks – Pre-K.
1101 South Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
We have ample parking in our Downtown Parking Lots. The Parking Team will direct you the nearest space.
What to Expect
Please come early so our parking team can show you where to park and our greeters can help you find where you are going. Also, it will give you time to check in your kids and get a cup of coffee. We hope you will fill out the Get Connected card at the bottom of the program when you visit. This allows us to connect with you personally so we can help you take your next step in becoming part of our family.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Whether you are married or single, young or old, or somewhere in between, we want you to find a place to engage in real community with others. We know that life is better when we are in it together!
We would love to help you and your family feel at home here. Our mission is to partner with parents to help kids discover and pursue God’s design. Kids will experience dynamic worship and age-appropriate Bible teaching
We want to partner with parents to teach students spiritual disciplines, encourage them to have significant relationships with significant adults, and challenge them with life-changing spiritual experiences.