Established in 1901, our Downtown campus is located in West Palm Beach, on the Intracoastal Waterway. We are committed to teaching the Bible, building families, and loving our West Palm Beach neighbors.
- Worship services are at 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 am.
All services have the same music and preaching. The 9:45 am service is interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Adult groups meet at 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 am.
- Additional groups meet during the week.
- Our college students group meets at 11:00 am.
- Middle school and high school groups meet at 9:45 am.
- A combined middle and high school group meets at 11:00 am.
- Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary programs and groups are available during all service times. See our Kids page for complete details.
- There is no Wednesday night service at this campus.
Age Groups (6:30 – 8:00 pm)
- Adult groups meet on the third floor of the Development Center (the building north of the Worship Center).
- Students, Grades 6 – 12, meet in The Loft.
- Kids, Pre-K – Grade 5, meet on the second floor of the Development Center (building to the north of the Worship Center).
- Childcare provided for kids 8 weeks – Pre-K.
What to Expect at Family Church Downtown
Please come early so our parking team can show you where to park and our greeters can help you find where you are going. Also, it will give you time to check in your kids and get a cup of coffee. We hope you will fill out the Get Connected Card at the bottom of the program when you visit. This allows us to connect with you personally, so we can help you take your next step in becoming part of our family.
God created us for community. Whether you are a new attender or have been coming for some time, we want to invite you to join a group where you can connect with others. Each campus has opportunity for you to get involved in a group that is right for you.
Whether you are married or single, young or old, or somewhere in between, we want you to find a place to engage in real community with others. We know that life is better when we do it together.
We would love to help you and your family feel at home here. Our mission is to partner with parents to help kids discover and pursue God’s design. Kids will experience dynamic worship and age-appropriate Bible teaching.
We want to intentionally partner with parents to teach students spiritual disciplines, encourage them to have significant relationships with significant adults, and challenge them with life-changing spiritual experiences.