Family Church Village is located on Village Boulevard near 45th Street in West Palm Beach, FL. We are committed to teaching the Bible, building families, and loving our Village neighbors.
- Worship services at 9:30 and 11:00 am.
- Adult groups meet at 9:30 am.
- Kids groups meet at 9:30 am.
- Students, Grades 6 – 12, meet for Bible study at 11:00 am in our Student Room.
- Kids Worship is at 11:00 am.
- Childcare is provided for kids 8 weeks – Pre-K.
- There is no Wednesday night service at this campus.
Age Groups (August to May)
- Adult groups meet at various times and locations throughout the week.
- Students Grades 6 – 12 meet at 6:30 pm in the Student Room.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FAMILY CHURCH VILLAGE
Please come early so our parking team can show you where to park and our greeters can help you find where you are going. Also, it will give you time to check in your kids and get a cup of coffee. We hope you will fill out the Get Connected Card at the bottom of the program when you visit. This allows us to connect with you personally, so we can help you take your next step in becoming part of our family.
God created us for community. Whether you are a new attender or have been coming for some time, we want to invite you to join a group where you can connect with others. Each campus has opportunity for you to get involved in a group that is right for you.
Whether you are married or single, young or old, or somewhere in between, we want you to find a place to engage in real community with others. We know that life is better when we do it together.
We would love to help you and your family feel at home here. Our mission is to partner with parents to help kids discover and pursue God’s design. Kids will experience dynamic worship and age-appropriate Bible teaching.
We want to intentionally partner with parents to teach students spiritual disciplines, encourage them to have significant relationships with significant adults, and challenge them with life-changing spiritual experiences.
Reach out to Family Church Village
Planning to check out Family Church Village? Let us now you are coming so we can personally welcome you.